For help, see our advice on Revision strategies and memory techniques.
Exam preparation checklist
The night before:
- Look at the right time and place associated with exam.
- Check there is the equipment you need – pens, pencils, calculator, water etc
- Determine what to wear. Wear layers just in case the exam room is cold or hot.
- Make certain you have your Student ID card!
- Set an alarm which means you have enough time each morning.
- Eat well and acquire sleep that is enough you can.
At the time:
- Eat a breakfast that is good.
- Check you have got all you need for the exam before leaving home.
- Get to the exam room in good time.
- Acquire some air that is freshg> on the way in which if at all possible.
- Turn your phone off and put it in your bag as instructed because of the invigilator.
- Take water to your exam room.
Within the exam room:
- Check again you need that you have all. When you yourself have forgotten something important, inform the invigilator.
- Place your watch in your bag as instructed by the invigilator.
- Check you are comfortable.
- If you have any nagging problems allow the invigilator know immediately.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Answering MCQ exams is very different to exams that are essay-based. Continue reading The way that is best to accomplish well in exams is always to ensure you are very well prepared and now have done your revision.